What is Cookies
Cookies are small text files that websites place on your device as you are browsing. They are processed and stored by web browser. In and of themselves, cookies are harmless and serve crucial functions for websites. Cookies can also generally be easily viewed and deleted.
Type of Cookies we use
- session_id - Content of the user's shopping cart
- session_id.sig - Validation of the cookie "session_id"
- sf-locale - Language version of the shop chosen by the customer
- Epagescookielawcookie - Cookie setting chosen by the customer (should all cookies be set or only the required ones?)
- Shoplnit - Communication between shopping cart and ordering process
- SessionIDCommunication between shopping cart and ordering process
Allow or block Cookies
The ways to allow or block cookies for different browsers are available on the internet. We suggest you to search with the keywords such as ''Change cookie settings + browser name'' for the method.