Product no.: RPK078
White tip material
Colourless bee wax
Glue your rhinestones without risking burning your finger with the hotfix gun and with style!
The rhinestone picker's tip is waxed and quickly picks up any rhinestone size. The other end is made for adjusting the rhinestones to a precise location. With the picker, you will execute your glueing project faster!
Available in black, blue, green, pink, orange and white.
The size is about 14cm long.
Steps to glue the rhinestones
- Put a layer of baking paper inside the leotard so the glue won't glue to the other side.
- Squeeze a small amount of glue onto the leotard's surface.
- Use a small paintbrush to remove the excess glue
- Use the picker to pick up the stone
- Leave the leotard on a flat surface and let the glue dry according to the glue's instructions. Usually overnight.
- Continue to glue the rhinestones on to the other side of the leotard.
What kind of glue?
Currently, we are not carrying any glue products. We have tested different types of glues, and based on our experience, textile glue has been working very for our leotard.
The glue that we have used has no colour after drying. They can be found in Prisma, Eurokangas or Tokmanni in Finland.
Note: We have not tested washing the leotard with the washing machine after glueing, only handwashing on specific areas. We won't say this is a permanent glue; some rhinestones will still drop during the movement or jumping, which is normal.
Picker Tip Maintenance
The wax tips get covered by glue easily. Make sure to clean any glue residue before picking rhinestones.
Wear and tear
The wax tip wears out in time. It may also break with shocks, such as falling to the ground.